#834 Military Switchboard Type 1
This heavy-duty matting meets the MIL-DTL-15562G specification for insulating, switchboard matting, and sheet floor covering and is approved for use by the Department of the Navy and all Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
This non-conductive floor mat is made from a vinyl compound, designed to provide insulation that prevents the worker from being grounded, thereby eliminating the possibility of electrical shock.
Military Switchboard Matting - Type I is fire retardant, and it's smooth marble-look top surface is easy to sweep or mop clean. These mats are designed for use as flooring, or around electrical apparatus and circuits in the commercial marine industry as well as the military and avionics.
|Stock Number||Description||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-834-375||3' x 75' x 1/8"||246 Lbs.|
- #834 Military Switchboard Type 1
- Electrically Insulative Type 1 PVC compound
- Fire retardant
- Smooth, marble-pattern surface - Easy to sweep or mop clean
- Each square foot of this matting is tested in conformance with MIL-DTL-15562G specifications:
- Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof test of 20,000 volts
- Recommended maximum use voltage: 3,000
- Overall Thickness: 1/8"
- Roll Size: 3’x75’
- Custom Size: Available in 3’ width (up to 75’)
- Shipping Location - Moselle, MS 39459