662 Cushion-Ease® Antibacterial Perforated Anti-Fatigue
Part of the Solutions™ family of products, the Cushion-Ease® Antibacterial mat is specially formulated to inhibit the growth of fungus and bacteria. The base rubber compound is 100% Nitrile and provides the highest degree of resistance to many commonly found chemicals, cutting fluids, animal fats, oils, and greases.
Large holes provide excellent drainage and aeration leaving a dry, clean work area. All Cushion-Ease® mats have a male/female interlocking system and are compatible with NoTrax® M.D. Ramps for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant platforms. Cushion-Ease® Antibacterial mats can be combined with other Cushion-Ease® family products.
This mat is for use in sensitive health, food processing, or laboratory environments where a larger or custom configured work platform is needed.
|Stock Number||Description||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-662-303-BL||3' x 3' Antimicrobial Mat||33 Lbs.|
- #662 Niru Cushion-Ease Antibacterial
- Base compound - 100% Nitrile rubber specially formulated to inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi
- A unique multi-nib support design offers exceptional fatigue relief and aeration
- Large hole drainage system keeps moisture and debris away from the worker platform
- Easy to snap together modular matting system for on-site custom configurations
- Optional antibacterial rubber ramps available for trip-resistant platform
- Can be mixed and matched with any of the Cushion-Ease® family mats
- Antibacterial compound meets or exceeds the following test standards: AATCC 147, ASTM G21, ASTM G22
- Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 3/4"
- Stock Sizes: 3’x3’
- #551 MD Ramps available in the same antibacterial compound.
- Where to Specify: In sensitive health, food processing, or laboratory environments where a larger or custom configured work platform is needed.
- Shipping Location: Chicago, IL 60638
Modular Ramp System