Beveled Nosing for Surface Mount 323 and 325 Mats
Specifically designed for the No-Trax #323 Smart Step™ with Arrow Trax™ and the #325 Smart Step™ with Decalon, this heavy-duty beveled nosing is used to eliminate trip hazards by creating a gradual elevation on the straight cut edges of carpet mats that are surface mounted vs. placed into a recessed well.
This heavy duty nosing is 1/4" thick and creates a 1 1/2" wide border around the outside of the mat. Applying the heavy duty beveled nosing to either the #323 or #325 carpets gives a factory-finished appearance to your surface mounted mat or to any carpet matting that is cut onsite for a factory-finished appearance and a stronger than average border.
You have two options for installation. You can have the heavy duty beveled nosing applied directly to your mat at the factory when they construct the custom sized #323 or #325 mats for you or you can opt to have the nosing shipped along with the custom sized mats and do the installation yourself on-site. Installation adhesive is not included and is sold separately.
The material is sold by the linear foot.
|NT-325N-C||H. Duty Nosing Applied by Customer - 1/4" Thick, Provide 1.25" Wide Border.||Black|
|NT-325N-F||H. Duty Nosing Applied by the Factory - 1/4" Thick, Provide 1.25" Wide Border.||Black|
323 or 325 Beveled Nosing
- Black Heavy Duty Nosing
- Overall Thickness: 1/4"
- Creates 1.25" wide Border
- Used in conjunction with NT-323 or NT-325
- Used for surface mount installations
- Not necessary for well or recessed installations
- Sold by the linear foot
- NT-325N-F: Nosing is installed onto the mat at the factory
- NT-325N-C: Material will be shipped along with the mat from the factory to be installed by customer
- NT-325N-C: Adhesive for customer install is not included
- NT-325N-C: Order at least 5% more to allow for cutting