2246 Eco Grand Premier Half Oval
The Eco Grand Premier is a really unique and beautiful Waterhog half oval shape door mats where the construction features a rugged bi-level surface with rubber reinforcement. Get this... the water dam in these mats is so good it can hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per square yard of material. That's a lot of water that won't be coming into your doorway!
This is the Eco Grand Premier edition which is a full 30oz. of carpet fiber per square yard vs. only 24oz. in the "Classic" Series. That's 50% more carpet fiber for longer life and superior performance.
Buy a Waterhog mat and help the environment at the same time. These mats are being made with more recycled content. The carpet top area is made from 100% recycled drink bottles. Every square foot of a waterhog eco product eliminates 4 half liter bottles. That's about 60 bottles for 3 x 5 mat. In addition, the rubber backing of these mats is made from 20% reclaimed tires and there is a 43.3% total recycled content in every mat.
|Stock Number||Mat Size*||Weight (Lbs.)|
|A2246-318||2' x 3' x 3/8"||5 lbs|
|A2246-423||2' x 4' x 3/8"||8 lbs|
|A2246-633||4' x 6' x 3/8"||16 lbs|
*All Sizes Shown are Approximate!
- Waterhog™ Eco Grand Premier Half Oval
- 30 oz. sq/yd 100% post consumer recycled PET fabric from plastic bottles
- SBR rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- 3/8” thick bi-level surface effectively removes and stores dirt and moisture beneath shoe level
- Rubber reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing extending performance life of product
- Unique “Water Dam” allows the Waterhog mat to hold up to 1 1/2 gallons of water per sq. yard
- Available with cleated gripper backing for placement on carpet or flat, smooth backing for hard floor surfaces
- Recommended for commercial buildings, hotels, restaurants, healthcare facilities, office buildings and more.
- Includes Andersen's 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Cleaning Instructions:
- Vacuum regularly-Daily in high traffic applications, weekly in lower traffic applications.
- Extract clean or hose off as needed to remove heavy soil.
- Hang mats to dry.
- Mats should be dry before placing back in service.