#836 Military Switchboard Mat Type 3
#831 military switchboard mat, type 3. A highly durable, diamond-plate surface floor mat that is fire-retardant, slip-resistant, and electrically insulating.
Switchboard matting meets the MIL-DTL-15562G specification for insulating, switchboard matting and sheet floor covering. This type 3 diamond top switchboard mat is approved for use in military applications including the Department of the Navy and all Departments and Agencies of the Department of Defense.
Where to Use: These mats are designed for use around electrical apparatus and circuits in the commercial marine industry as well as the military and avionics.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-836-375-GY||3' x 75' x 3/16" Roll, Gray||286 lbs.|
*Custom cut lengths of 3' wide material up to 75' in length is available through customer service.
- #836 Military Switchboard Mat Type 3
- Electrically Insulating Type 3 PVC compound
- Slip resistant, Fire retardant
- Diamond-plate surface - Added traction
- Each square foot of this matting is tested in conformance with MIL-DTL-15562G specifications.
- Class 2 Di-electric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof test of 20,000 volts
- Recommended maximum use voltage: 3,000
- Available Colors: Gray
- Overall Thickness: 3/16"
- Custom Size: Available in 3’ width (up to 75’)