High Temperature Hot Water Hose
High temperature hot water hoses. Rubber hot water hoses specifically designed to withstand hot water temperatures up to 200° Fahrenheit for use in wash down applications in kitchens and food service environments.
Hoses are available in 25' or 50' lengths and 5/8" or 3/4" I.D., these rubber hoses can be used with APEX™ insulated nozzles and heavy-duty hose rack for storage.
Insulated hose nozzles and hose storage racks are sold separately.
|Stock Number||Description||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-T43S-5025-RD||25' Hot Water Hose 5/8" I.D.||6.0 lbs.|
|NT-T43S-5050-RD||50' Hot Water Hose 5/8" I.D.||10.0 lbs.|
|NT-T43S-6050-RD||50' Hot Water Hose 3/4" I.D.||16.0 lbs.|
High Temperature Hot Water Hoses
- Withstands hot water temperatures up to 200° Fahrenheit
- Rubber jacket resists abrasion
- Sizes: 25' and 50' lengths with 5/8" I.D. and 50' length with 3/4" I.D
- Use with APEX™ nozzles and hose rack for all wash down applications, both sold separately.
- Where to Use: Wash down areas, kitchens, food prep, food processing environments.
- Shipping Location: Chicago, IL 60638