#325 12" x 12" Smart Step Nylon Recessed Entrance Mats
A NoTrax exclusive, Smart Step™ has alternating rows of ribbed vinyl material and carpet strips designed to scrape and dry foot traffic in entrance ways and foyers. Smart Step™ is available with or without perforations in the vinyl strips for drainage.
The #325 version features cut pile Decalon® carpet matting for effective moisture retention. Smart Step can be placed directly on the floor or it fits into most recessed foyers. If you're selecting materials with perforations for drainage, perforated materials are recommended for recessed applications only.
Important Note:If placed in a foyer recess, the recessed area must be at least 3/8" to 1/2" deep. If placed on a flat surface, beveled edging must be included. In either case, allow 9/16" for door clearance.
Orders must be accompanied by a sketch showing width (left to right), length, and an arrow indicating direction of traffic. Please contact customer service for assistance.
|Stock Number||Mat Size*||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-325-NP||Ribbed Vinyl and Carpet Strips without Perforations||2.3 lbs. / Square Foot|
|NT-325-WP|| Ribbed Vinyl and Carpet Strips without Perforations
Recommended for Recess Only
|2.3 lbs. / Square Foot|
*All mats larger than 12 feet by 22 feet will be made in 2 or more sections and all orders must be accompanied by a sketch clearly indicating width, length and direction of traffic flow.
- #325 Smart Step™
- 12" x 12" Tiles
- Mat is fully assembled at the factory to your custom size specification.
- Alternating rows of ribbed vinyl for scraping and carpet strips for drying
- Excellent for high traffic areas.
- Vinyl tiles made from 100% recycled PVC.
- Cut-pile Decalon carpet matting strips for effective moisture retention.
- Can be placed within a foyer recess - depth of 3/8" to 1/2" – allow 9/16" door clearance.
- Can also be placed directly on floor – allow 9/16" door clearance.
- Ribbed vinyl sections can be perforated to facilitate drainage (recommended for recess areas only).
- Orders must be accompanied by a sketch clearly indicating width, length and direction of traffic flow. Please contact custom service for assistance.
- *When you measure, remember: Proper placement is for the strips to run width of mat.
- All mats larger than 12 feet by 22 feet will be made in 2 or more sections.
- Sold by the square foot. Enter the total square feet of your space as the quantity. Round up to the nearest full foot. For example 2.5' x 2.5' would be 3' x 3' or 9 Square Feet.
Specifically Designed for #323 or #325 Recessed Mats.