#975 Cushion Trax® Ultra Anti-Fatigue Mat
#975 Cushion Trax® Ultra is the ultimate high performance anti-fatigue floor mat, designed specifically to address the toughest requirements of today's industrial applications.
At 3/4" Inch thick, Cushion Trax® Ultra anti- fatigue mats are extremely well suited for multi-shift operations in dry work areas where that little extra in comfort and support makes all the difference. The top surface is combined with a dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion technology virtually eliminating the possibility of de-lamination.
Now with RedStop, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.
Vinyl top surface made from 100% recycled PVC.
|Stock Number||Mat Size (Width x Length)||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-975-203||2' x 3' x 3/4" Mat||10.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-302||3' x 2' x 3/4" Mat||10.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-402||4' x 2' x 3/4" Mat||13.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-305||3' x 5' x 3/4" Mat||24.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-312||3' x 12' x 3/4" Mat||56.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-275||2' x 75' x 3/4" Roll||233.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-375||3' x 75' x 3/4" Roll||349.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-475||4' x 75' x 3/4" Roll||465.0 lbs.|
|NT-975-575*||5' x 75' x 3/4" Roll||582.0 lbs.|
Custom length mats are available in 2', 3', 4' & 5' widths up to 75 feet long in Black and Black with Yellow Border.
*Gray mats are not available in any 5' widths, custom or otherwise. Please contact customer service for assistance or to place an order. o order.
- #975 Cushion Trax Ultra
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Durable vinyl diamond-plate top surface provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean.
- Top surface combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusio technology.
- UniFusion bond guaranteed for the life of the mat.
- Sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat.
- Custom lengths available through customer service.
- Manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years is provided.
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute).
- Custom lengths available in 2', 3', 4' and 5' widths - contact customer service.
- Vinyl top surface is made from 100% recycled PVC.
- Now with RedStop to eliminate mat slippage.
- Ideal for multi-shift environments.
- Where to Use: Any work cell where worker is at the station for prolonged periods of time.
- Use in toughest industrial environments where worker fatigue prevention is most critical.
- Shipping Location: Moselle, MS 39459