- Type 2- Compound: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Class 2- Dielectric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof Test: 20,000 Volts
- Recommended Maximum Usage: 17,000 Volts.
- Replace every 12 Months for optimum safety.
- Solid Black or Black with Yellow Border
- Diamond plate top surface pattern
- 1/4" Thickness.
- Conformance with ANSI/ANSTM D-178 specifications
- Custom lengths available with and without colored borders. Contact customer service for assistance.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||WEIGHT|
|NT-831-275-BK||2' x 75' Black||255|
|NT-831-375-BK||3' x 75' Black||385|
|NT-831-475-BK||4' x 75' Black||500|
|NT-831-375-YB||3' x 75' Yellow Border||385|
|NT-831-CUS-2BK||2' x Black Custom Length Mat||n/a|
|NT-831-CUS-3BK||3' x Black Custom Length Mat||n/a|
|NT-831-CUS-3YB||3' x Black/Yellow Custom Length Mat||n/a|
|NT-831-CUS-4BK||4' x Black Custom Length Mat||n/a|
#831 Diamond plate Class 2 switchboard mat from NoTrax. These 1/4" thick Diamond Plate Nonconductive Switchboard Mats are a non conductive PVC floor mat that is formulated to provide insulation to the worker from being grounded thus preventing electrical shock.
Each square foot of matting is tested in conformance with ANSI/ANSTM D-178 specifications. The Diamond Switchboard mat is a must for the safety of workers using high voltage equipment.
Please Note: The Black mats with 5" Yellow border is only available in a 3' x 75' stock sizes and 3' custom lengths. There are no 2' or 4' widths on this mat.
Lead time: is about 5 business days to ship from the factory for stock sized rolls. Custom cut orders take 1-2 weeks to ship.
Recommended uses: Use with High Voltage Equipment, electrical fuse boxes & transformers.
Product should be replaced every 12 months for optimum safety and product performance.