- Type 2- Compound: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Class 2- Dielectric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof test: 20,000 volts
- Recommended Maximum Usage: 17,000 volts
- Replace every 12 months for maximum protection.
- Overall thickness: 1/4" Thick - Easy to sweep clean.
- Corrugated rib-tooth pattern enhances traction.
- Solid Black in 2', 3' & 4' widths
- 5" Colored Borders on 3' wide only
- Non-conductive switchboard matting is designed to provide insulation for the worker.
- Custom lengths available up to 75' long.
- Where to Use: In front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, transformers.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Sale Price|
|NT-830-275-BK||2' x 75' Black||$895.00|
|NT-830-375-BK||3' x 75' Black||$1,150.00|
|NT-830-475-BK||4' x 75' Black||$2,200.00|
|NT-830-375-YB||3' x 75' Yellow Border||$1,375.00|
|NT-830-375-BB||3' x 75' Blue Border||$1,375.00|
|NT-830-CUS-2BK||Custom 2' Wide Black||$13.25/Foot|
|NT-830-CUS-3BK||Custom 3' Wide Black||$16.90/Foot|
|NT-830-CUS-4BK||Custom 4' Wide Black||$32.50/Foot|
|NT-830-CUS-3YB||Custom 3' W Yellow Border||$20.25/Foot|
|NT-830-CUS-3BB||Custom 3' W Blue Border||$20.25/Foot|
Switchboard mats are non conductive mats formulated to provide insulation for the worker from electrical charges.
These #830 switchboard mats are designed to prevent the worker from being grounded, thereby preventing electrical shock. Each square foot of switchboard mats are tested in conformance with ANSI/ANSTM D-178 specifications.
These insulative PVC mats are formulated to provide insulation to the workers from being grounded thus preventing electrical shock.
Colors: Solid Black (BK), Black with a 5" Yellow Safety Border (BY) & Black with a 5" Blue Border (BB).
Recommended Uses: In front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, transformers.
Notes: It is highly recommended that switchboard mats be replaced every 12 months.
Lead time: Stock mats normally ship from the factory in 3-5 business days. Custom length mats usually take about 1-2 weeks to ship.