Switchboard Mats / Nonconductive Safety Floor Mats
Switchboard mats are non conductive mats formulated to provide insulation for the worker from electrical charges.
These #830 switchboard mats are designed to prevent the worker from being grounded, thereby preventing electrical shock. Each square foot of switchboard mats are tested in conformance with ANSI/ANSTM D-178 specifications.
These insulating PVC mats are formulated to provide insulation to the workers from being grounded thus preventing electrical shock.
Colors: Solid Black or Black with a 5" Yellow Safety Border.
Recommended Uses: In front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, transformers.
It is highly recommended that switchboard mats be replaced every 12 months for optimum performance..
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-830-275-BK||2' x 75' x 1/4" Roll Black||255 lbs.|
|NT-830-375-BK||3' x 75' x 1/4" Roll Black||385 lbs.|
|NT-830-475-BK||4' x 75' x 1/4" Roll Black||500 lbs.|
|NT-830-375-YB||3' x 75' x 1/4" Roll Yellow Border||385 lbs.|
*Custom cut lengths available in 2', 3' and 4' widths in solid black and 3' widths with yellow safety border. Custom cut lengths are up to 75' long. Please contact customer service to order.
- #830 Switchboard Mat Type 2
- Type 2- Compound: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Class 2- Dielectric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof test: 20,000 volts
- Recommended Maximum Usage: 17,000 volts
- Overall thickness: 1/4" Thick - Easy to sweep clean.
- Corrugated rib-tooth pattern enhances traction.
- Solid Black in 2', 3' & 4' widths
- 5" Colored Borders on 3' wide only
- Non-conductive switchboard matting is designed to provide insulation for the worker.
- Custom lengths available up to 75' long.
- Where to Use: In front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, transformers.