- Type 2- Compound: Polyvinyl Chloride
- Class 2- Dielectric Strength: 30,000 volts
- Proof test: 20,000 volts
- Recommended Maximum Usage: 17,000 volts
- Overall thickness: 1/4" Thick - Easy to sweep clean.
- Blue Borders have been Discontinued
- Corrugated rib-tooth pattern enhances traction.
- Solid Black in 2', 3' & 4' widths
- 5" Colored Borders on 3' wide only
- Non-conductive switchboard matting is designed to provide insulation for the worker.
- Custom lengths available up to 75' long.
- Where to Use: In front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, transformers.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||WEIGHT|
|NT-830-275-BK||2' x 75' Black||255|
|NT-830-375-BK||3' x 75' Black||385|
|NT-830-475-BK||4' x 75' Black||500|
|NT-830-375-YB||3' x 75' Yellow Border||385|
Switchboard mats are non conductive mats formulated to provide insulation for the worker from electrical charges.
These #830 switchboard mats are designed to prevent the worker from being grounded, thereby preventing electrical shock. Each square foot of switchboard mats are tested in conformance with ANSI/ANSTM D-178 specifications.
These insulative PVC mats are formulated to provide insulation to the workers from being grounded thus preventing electrical shock.
Colors: Solid Black (BK), Black with a 5" Yellow Safety Border (BY). 5" Blue Border has been discontinued.
Recommended Uses: In front of high voltage boxes, electrical fuse boxes, transformers.
It is highly recommended that switchboard mats be replaced every 12 months.
you may also like
3/16" Thick - Meets Military specification standard
1/4" Diamond plate, non-conductive matting prevents electrical shock.
Grommet insert for grounding to protect sensitive equipment.
New Lower Pricing!
Anti-Static, Oil/Grease Proof
Nitrile Rubber Texture Surface