- Grounded Anti-Static Mats
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Has both anti-fatigue & anti-static properties.
- 9/16" thick laminated floor mat.
- Top surface is diamond deck-plate for traction.
- Surface & cushion bonded with UniFusion technology. Beveled on all sides.
- Standard with a grommet inset for grounding cord. 15' Grounding Cord included with each mat.
- Custom lengths available in 3' widths and sold by the linear foot. Please contact customer service for assistance.
- Where to Use: Assembly or testing areas for circuitry: computers, chips, electronics of all kinds.
- Shipping Location: Moselle, MS 39459.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)||Price|
|NT-826-203||2' x 3'||9||$77.00|
|NT-826-305||3' x 5'||16||$193.00|
|NT-826-312||3' x 12'||38||$463.00|
|NT-826-375||3' x 75'||320||$2,895.00|
|NT-826-CUS-3||3' Custom Lengths||n/a||$40.00/ Foot|
Heavy duty anti-static mats with grounding cord grommet. These conductive mats are formulated to absorb static electricity and to perform as an anti-fatigue mat at the same time.
If static electricity is left unchecked, static will pass from the worker to sensitive equipment (ESD – Electrostatic Discharge) potentially creating damage to computer chips and electronic circuitry. These heavy duty anti-static mats safely drain the static from the worker thereby safeguarding equipment.
For maximum effectiveness, we highly recommend that the end-user properly attaches the grounding cord which is included at no charge. It easily snaps into a grommet which is installed in the mat at our factory.