#826 Diamond Stat™ Anti-Static Floor Mats with Grounding Cord
Heavy duty anti-static mats with grounding cord grommet. These conductive mats are formulated to absorb static electricity and to perform as an anti-fatigue mat at the same time.
If static electricity is left unchecked, static will pass from the worker to sensitive equipment (ESD – Electrostatic Discharge) potentially creating damage to computer chips and electronic circuitry. These heavy duty anti-static mats safely drain the static from the worker thereby safeguarding equipment.
For maximum effectiveness, we highly recommend that the end-user properly attaches the grounding cord which is included at no charge. It easily snaps into a grommet which is installed in the mat at our factory.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-826-203||2' x 3' x 9/16"||9 lbs|
|NT-826-305||3' x 5' x 9/16"||16 lbs|
|NT-826-312||3' x 12' x 9/16"||38 lbs|
|NT-826-375||3' x 75' x 9/16"||320 lbs|
*Available in custom lengths in 2' and 3' widths up to 75' long. Contact customer service to order.
- #826 Diamond Stat™ Anti-Static Floor Mats with Grounding Cord
- Grounded Anti-Static Mat
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Has both anti-fatigue & anti-static properties.
- 9/16" thick laminated floor mat.
- Top surface is diamond deck-plate for traction.
- Surface & cushion bonded with UniFusion technology. Beveled on all sides.
- Standard with a grommet inset for grounding cord. 15' Grounding Cord included with each mat.
- Custom lengths available in 3' widths, sold by the linear foot. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Where to Use: Assembly or testing areas for circuitry: computers, chips, electronics of all kinds.
- Shipping Location: Moselle, MS 39459.