- #825 Cushion-Stat™ with Dyna-Shield® Anti-Static Mat
- 3/8 inch thick vinyl sponged construction.
- Pebbled top surface with Dyna-Shield for traction.
- Beveled edges to reduce tripping.
- Not recommended for use as a chair mat.
- RTG measured at Moderate and 12% RH, at 10V and 100V = 109 ohms.
- Custom lengths are available. Please contact customer service for assistance.
- Where to Use: station environment that requires anti-fatigue relief while working with delicate circuitry or components. Copy machine, fax machine, postage meter.
- Shipping Location: Moselle, MS 39459
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)||Price|
|NT-825-203||2' x 3' x 3/8"||5||$29.00|
|NT-825-305||3' x 5' x 3/8"||11||$69.00|
|NT-825-310||3' x 10' x 3/8"||20||$137.00|
|NT-825-360||3' x 60' x 3/8"||115||$749.00|
|NT-825-460||4' x 60' x 3/8"||168||$999.00|
|NT-825-CUS-3||3' Custom Lengths||n/a||$14.00/ Foot|
|NT-825-CUS-4||4' Custom Lengths||n/a||$19.00/ Foot|
#825 Cushion-Stat™ with Dyna-Shield® anti-static mats are conductive floor mats formulated to absorb static electricity from workers keeping sensitive circuitry from damage.
Use the #825 Cushion Stat anti-static mat in work station environments that require anti-fatigue relief while working with sensitive equipment that can be damaged by static electricity. They are also great to use in front of the copy machine, the laminator or postage meter.
These office mats are not recommended for use as a chair mat. If you are looking for a chair mat please visit our Chair Mat page.