- Dissipative / anti-static mat protects equipment.
- 3/8 inch thick vinyl sponged construction.
- Pebbled top surface with Dyna-Shield for traction.
- Beveled edges to reduce tripping.
- Not recommended for use as a chair mat.
- RTG measured at Moderate and 12% RH, at 10V and 100V = 109 ohms.
- * We've added some of the more popular custom sizes for you to simplify the order process. These mats normally ship in 5-7 working days..
- Other Custom lengths are available. Please contact customer service if you need assistance, 866-366-1500.
- Ideal product for basic anti-fatigue and anti-static relief in an office or light-duty shop floor application.
- Where to Use: station environment that requires anti-fatigue relief while working with delicate circuitry or components. Copy machine, fax machine, postage meter.
- Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Moselle, MS 39459
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Price Each|
|NT-825-203||2' x 3' x 3/8"||$34.00|
|NT-825-304*||3' x 4' x 3/8"||$68.00|
|NT-825-305||3' x 5' x 3/8"||$82.00|
|NT-825-306*||3' x 6' x 3/8"||$102.00|
|NT-825-310||3' x 10' x 3/8"||$163.00|
|NT-825-312*||3' x 12' x 3/8"||$204.00|
|NT-825-406*||4' x 6' x 3/8"||$138.00|
|NT-825-408*||4' x 8' x 3/8"||$184.00|
|NT-825-410*||4' x 10' x 3/8"||$230.00|
|NT-825-412*||4' x 12' x 3/8"||$276.00|
|NT-825-360||3' x 60' x 3/8"||$862.00|
|NT-825-460||4' x 60' x 3/8"||$1,149.00|
|NT-825-CUS-3||Custom 3' Wide||$17.00/Foot|
|NT-825-CUS-4||Custom 4' Wide||$23.00/Foot|
Stop static shocks with our anti-static office mats. Cushion Stat anti-static mats are conductive mats formulated to absorb static electricity and they make for an excellent anti-fatigue mat at the same time.
You need conductive anti-static mats in the office and out on the shop floor because simple worker tasks like working, walking or even sitting on certain types of chairs can create static electricity giving your employee sometimes very strong static shocks. In addition that static could pass from the worker to sensitive equipment potentially creating very expensive and sometimes irrepairable damage to computer chips and electric circuits. These special mats drain the static from the worker thereby safeguarding equipment.
Use the #825 Cushion Stat anti-static mat in work station environments that require anti-fatigue relief while working with sensitive equipment that can be damaged by static electricity. They are also great to use in front of the copy machine, the laminator or postage meter.
These office mats are not recommended for use as a chair mat. If you are looking for a chair mat please visit our Chair Mat page.