#750 V-Grooved Rubber Runner Mat
Runner matting fulfills a variety of purposes, including floor protection, reductions of slips and falls, and a silencing effect on tile surface.
#750 V-Groove Rubber Runner Mats are 1/8" thick rubber runner mats and feature a corrugated “rib-toothed” profile on the top and a smooth surface on the backing. Use rubber runner mats versus vinyl runner matting when you need more flexibility or if you have variations in temperature such as winter cold and summer heat.
Recommended Uses: Aisles – Anti-Slip Protection - Storage Areas - Industrial Passageways
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-750-275||2' x 75' x 1/8" Roll||120 lbs.|
|NT-750-375||3' x 75' x 1/8" Roll||180 lbs.|
|NT-750-475||4' x 75' x 1/8" Roll||240 lbs.|
|NT-750-675||6' x 75' x 1/8" Roll||360 lbs.|
|NT-750-2150||2' x 150' x 1/8" Roll||240 lbs.|
|NT-750-3150||3' x 150' x 1/8" Roll||350 lbs.|
|NT-750-4150||4' x 150' x 1/8" Roll||480 lbs.|
Custom length mats are available in 2', 3' and 4’ up to 150' long. Also available in 6' widths up to 75 feet long. Call to order.
- #750 V-Grooved Rubber Runner Mats
- Constructed of heavy duty rubber.
- Features rib-toothed profile for improved traction.
- 1/8" Thick rubber compound.
- Ribs are approximately 1/8" apart.
- Acts as a barrier for cold floors and provide better traction than vinyl runners.
- Can be used as a liner for maintenance and tool carts.
- Easy to sweep clean. Same texture on both sides of the mat.
- Custom sizes available in 2', 3', 4' & 6' widths. Please contact customer service for assistance.
- Shipping Location: Moselle, MS 39459