#730 V-Groove Vinyl Floor Mats
V-Groove vinyl runner floor mats. A good vinyl runner mat fulfills a variety of purposes other than just protecting the floor. Our vinyl v-groove runner mat can help to keep dust and other contaminants from being stirred up if the concrete floor is old and worn. The runner can help in the reduction of slips and fall accidents and it also has a silencing effect when used on tile surfaces.
Recommended Uses: Aisles – Anti-Slip Protection - Storage Areas - Industrial Passageways
Lead times: Standard sized mats will normally ship in 3-5 business days. Custom cut mats will normally ship in 1-2 weeks.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-730-2105||2' x 105' x 1/8" Roll||147 lbs.|
|NT-730-3105||3' x 105' x 1/8" Roll||221 lbs.|
|NT-730-4105||4' x 105' x 1/8" Roll||294 lbs.|
Custom length mats are available in 2', 3' & 4' widths up to 105 feet long. Call to order.
- #730 V-Groove Vinyl Floor Mats
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Constructed of heavy duty vinyl. Made with 100% recycled materials.
- 1/8" Thick vinyl compound.
- Acts as a barrier for cold floors.
- Features rib-toothed profile for improved traction. Reduces slipping accidents.
- Ribs are approximately 1/8" apart.
- Easy to sweep clean. Same texture on both sides of the mat.
- Custom Lengths available in 2', 3' & 4' widths, sold by the foot. Contact customer service for assistance.
- #730 Vinyl runners wear better, but offers slightly less traction than rubber runners. We recommend that you use the (#750) for applications that require a little more traction.
- Shipping Location: Moselle, MS 39459