#680 Safety Trax™ Slip Resistant Self Adhesive Traction Strips
Safety Trax uniquely designed self adhesive, slip resistant traction strips feature a silicon carbide embedded grit. Use Safety Trax anti-slip traction strips to increase friction in dangerous footing areas like ramps, incline walkways, passageways where normal slippery conditions may occur.
Product Specifications: Silicon-carbide top surface: as the top surface wears; the silicon carbide continues to “chip” providing a non-slip surface for longer service life.
Pressure adhesive backing: affords easy peel and stick installation on clean dry areas.
Optional 5 oz. tube of edge sealing compound is recommended for all applications exposed to water, grease or oil.
Be sure that the area is completely dry and clean before applying the "peel and stick" backing or the optional sealing compound or they will not work properly!
Colors: Black Only
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Quantity / Case|
|NT-680-160||1" x 60' Roll||1 / Case|
|NT-680-260||2" x 60' Roll||1 / Case|
|NT-680-360||3" x 60' Roll||1 / Case|
|NT-680-460||4" x 60' Roll||1 / Case|
|NT-680-660||6" x 60' Roll||1 / Case|
|NT-680-1260||12" x 60 Roll'||1 / Case|
|NT-680-2460||24" x 60' Roll||1 / Case|
|NT-680-3424||.75" x 24" Sheet||50 / Case|
|NT-680-5555||5.5" x 5.5" Sheet||50 / Case|
|NT-680-624||6" x 24" Sheet||50 / Case|
- #680 Safety Trax™ Slip Resistant Self
Adhesive Traction Strips
- Slip resistant pads are affixed to surfaces to increase friction providing a safer pathway
- Top surface is embedded with silicon carbide particles
- Pressure adhesive backing allows for easy "peel and stick" installation
- An optional edge sealing compound is recommended for applications exposed to water, grease or oil
- Important Tip: Be certain that primary surface area is completely dry and clean before applying the "peel & stick" backing.
- Suggestions for Use: Inclines and ramped walkways.
- Shipping Location: Chicago, IL 60638
#680 Edge Sealing Compound - 5 oz. tube