#661 Niru Cushion-Ease® Solid ESD - Dissipative (Solid)
Cushion-Ease® ESD Dissipative Solid static control floor mats are part of the Solutions™ family of products. This specially formulated rubber floor mat is designed to drain static electricity from the worker safeguarding sensitive machinery and delicate circuitry.
The solid-top version has a textured surface for added traction and is easy to sweep clean. All Cushion-Ease® mats have a male/female interlocking system and are compatible with NoTrax® M.D. Ramps for easy on-site custom configurations and trip-resistant platforms.
Cushion-Ease® ESD mats can be combined with other Cushion-Ease® family products for a variety of custom configuration options. These mats can be used in commercial and manufacturing applications that require anti-fatigue relief while working with delicate circuitry or components. They also provided a safer work environment for applications where static discharge can be a hazard.
|Stock Number||Description||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-661-303-BL||3' x 3' x 3/4" - Black Mat||33 Lbs.|
- #661 Niru Cushion-Ease Solid ESD
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Base compound - 100% Nitrile rubber specially formulated to drain static electricity
- A unique multi-nib support design offers exceptional fatigue relief and aeration
- Solid top design with an anti-slip surface texture
- Easy to snap together modular matting system for on-site custom configurations
- Optional nitrile rubber ramps available for trip-resistant platform (551 M.D. Ramp System®)
- Can be mixed and matched with any of the Cushion-Ease® family mats
- (ESD) Dissipative - measured resistance Rg 106 - 109 Ω/Rp 106 - 109 Ω
- Available Colors: Black
- Overall Thickness: 3/4"
- Stock Sizes: 3' x 3'
- Shipping Location: Chicago, IL 60638
Ramp System for 660 and 661 Anti-static Modular Mats