#654 E.S.D. M.D. Ramp System
The #654 M.D. Ramp System™ is an ESD conductive/dissipative ramp system that is designed for use with the Cushion-Ease® family of floor mats.
Use these male and female ramps in conjunction with our modular ESD floor mats such as the # 660 Niru Cushion Ease or the solid version, #661 Niru-Cushion Ease mats. Adding the ramps to these ESD mats will create a beveled edge for easy access onto or off of the work platform.
The ramps are made from a 100% Nitrile base rubber compound. The 3' ramp lengths fit the male/female interlocking system on Cushion Ease floor mats. This product comes with mitered corners and a protruding tab that locks together the two adjoining ramps for a secure, professional corner. If you need a longer mat and you're putting two or more of the #660 or #661 mats together for length you can square edges of the mitered ramps by trimming off the miter using the cut line on the bottom of the ramp with a razor knife.
|Stock Number||Description||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-654-FM3-BL||3' Long Female Ramp Black||3 Lbs.|
|NT-654-ML3-BL||3' Long Male Ramp Black||3 Lbs.|
#654 ESD M.D. Ramp System
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Overall Thickness: 3/4"
- Stock Sizes: 3' Male, 3' Female
- Color: Black
- Ramps lengths are beveled and molded with mitered corners and a protruding tab.
- The tab locks together the two adjoining ramps for a secure, professional corner.
- For a square edge, simply cut-off the miter following the cut line on the bottom of the ramp
- Where to Use: With all Cushion-Ease® family matting products where a beveled edge to reduce trip hazards is necessary.
- Shipping Location: Chicago, IL 60638