#490 Dura-Trax Rubber Diamond Deck Plate Anti-fatigue mat
#490 Dura Trax is the ultimate high performance anti-fatigue floor mat for comfort and durability for today's industrial environments. The rubber top surface increases durability and makes it the perfect choice as a welding anti-fatigue mat and for multi-shift work environments.
Now with RedStop, a uniquely engineered technology that eliminates the slipping and sliding of NoTrax® floor mats on all types of smooth floor surfaces such as vinyl composite tile, painted or epoxy coated concrete, vinyl sheet flooring, carpet, and ceramic tile.
Dura Trax™ combines a rubber top surface with a dense sponge backing utilizing the NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ bonding process. The resulting finished product is virtually a single piece eliminating any possibility of delamination.
The rubber top surface provides a noticeably softer and more comfortable work surface while the diamond-plate design offers greater slip resistance and ease of cleaning.
In addition, the rubber surface of the mat resists exposure to sparks making it the perfect choice for welding applications.
Recommended Uses: Dry Areas, Heavy Usage, Assembly Line, Lab Areas, Machinist Work Station, Packaging Stations
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-490-203||2' X 3' x 9/16" Mat||5 lbs.|
|NT-490-305||3' X 5' x 9/16" Mat||14 lbs.|
|NT-490-275||2' X 75' x 9/16" Roll||135 lbs.|
|NT-490-375||3' X 75' x 9/16" Roll||203 lbs.|
|NT-490-475||4' X 75' x 9/16" Roll||270 lbs.|
Custom length mats are available in 2', 3' & 4' widths up to 75 feet long. Call to order.
- #490 Dura-Trax Anti-Fatigue Mat
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
- Durable Rubber diamond-plate top surface provides non-directional traction, and is easy to clean.
- Excellent mat for Welding applications.
- Top surface combined with dense closed cell foam base utilizing NoTrax® exclusive UniFusion™ technology.
- UniFusion™ bond guaranteed for the life of the mat. Manufacturer’s warranty of 3 years is provided.
- Mat has sloped beveled foam on all 4 undersides affords easy access onto and off of mat.
- Certified by the NFSI (National Floor Safety Institute).
- Rubber top surface is made from 100% recycled material.
- Now with RedStop™ to eliminate mat slippage.
- Custom lengths available in 2', 3', 4' & 5' widths, sold by the foot. Contact customer service for assistance.
- Shipping Location: Moselle, MS 39459