#167 Portrait Entrance Mat for High Moisture Area
Portrait entrance mats are part of the AquaTRU series of entrance mats that offer truer size options for a better value.
Available Colors: Shown in Order of Photograph; Brown, Burgundy, Slate Blue, Charcoal and Hunter Green.
Intended for use in medium to heavy traffic areas, the stylish non-directional parquet design of Portrait aggressively scrapes and cleans, while the rubber-edged perimeter entraps dirt and moisture for superior water and soil control. Molded rubber "cleats" on the underside of the mat grip the underlying surface minimizing mat movement.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-167-203||2' x 3' x 1/4" Mat||5 lbs.|
|NT-167-304||3' x 4' x 1/4" Mat||10 lbs.|
|NT-167-305||3' x 5' x 1/4" Mat||12 lbs.|
|NT-167-406||4' x 6' x 1/4" Mat||19 lbs.|
|NT-167-310||3' x 10' x 1/4" Mat||22 lbs.|
|NT-167-410||4' x 10' x 1/4" Mat||30 lbs.|
No Custom Sizes
- #167 Portrait Entrance Mat
- Indoor Use
- Medium to High Traffic Areas
- Brown, Burgundy, Slate Blue, Charcoal and Hunter Green
- Raised parquet pattern facilitates the scraping process
- Channel design retains moisture and debris.
- Raised rubber border on all 4 sides traps moisture and debris.
- Molded rubber cleats on the underside grip underlying surfaces and minimize mat movement.
- Densely tufted yarn for increased moisture retention, and easier cleaning.
- 1/4" pile height to perform in narrow clearance doorways
- Face Weight – 26 oz per sq. yd.
- Stock Sizes – 2' x 3', 3' x 4', 3' x 5', 3' x 10', 4' x 6', 4' x 10'
- Where to Use: The non-directional pattern design is perfect for entrance ways, lobbies
- Shipping Location: Calhoun, GA 30701