- Diamond pattern facilitates scraping and drying.
- Pattern is designed for non-directional traffic flows.
- Molded rubber cleats reduce slipping.
- Aqua dam sides keep water off of your floors.
- 32oz. tufted yarn per yard.
- 3/8" pile carpet fits under low swinging doors.
- Mats are molded true to size.
- Sorry stock sizes only - no custom sizes available.
- Where to Use: The pattern design is intended for areas where foot traffic is random and non-directional.
- Shipping Location: Superior Manufacturing Group - Chicago, IL 60638
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Our Price|
|NT-168-203||2' x 3' x 1/4"||$27.00|
|NT-168-304||3' x 4' x 1/4"||$53.00|
|NT-168-305||3' x 5' x 1/4"||$67.00|
|NT-168-406||4' x 6' x 1/4"||$107.00|
|NT-168-310||3' x 10' x 1/4"||$207.00|
|NT-168-410||4' x 10' x 1/4"||$276.00|
The #168 Opus AquaTRU Series are rubber backed entrance mats for heavy traffic and high moisture areas. Part of the OptiMA Green Product line.
#168 Opus high moisture mat features a non-directional diamond pattern which is perfect for busy entrance areas. Rubber backed, one-piece construction with a patented raised perimeter or "Aqua Dam" which forms a tray that actually traps water and dirt keeping it off the floor.
Mat stays dry and functional even under the wettest of conditions. 1/4" Thick Rubber Backing with molded rubber ribs reduces mat "creeping" or movement.
Colors: Burgundy, Brown, Slate Blue, Hunter-Green and Charcoal. Gray has been discontinued. 32 Ounces of carpet per square yard making this an ideal mat for heavy traffic areas.
Recommeded Uses: Indoor Entrances | Hallways/Aisle Ways | Upscale/Decorative | Other indoor heavy traffic | Heavy moisture areas