#168 Opus Interior Entrance Mat High Traffic, High Moisture
The #168 Opus AquaTRU Series are rubber backed entrance mats for heavy traffic and high moisture areas.
#168 Opus high moisture mat features a non-directional diamond pattern which is perfect for busy entrance areas. Rubber backed, one-piece construction with a patented raised perimeter or "Aqua Dam" which forms a tray that actually traps water and dirt keeping it off the floor.
Mat stays dry and functional even under the wettest of conditions. 1/4" Thick Rubber Backing with molded rubber ribs reduces mat "creeping" or movement.
Colors: Burgundy, Brown, Slate Blue, Hunter-Green and Charcoal. Gray has been discontinued. 32 Ounces of carpet per square yard making this an ideal mat for heavy traffic areas.
Recommended Uses: Indoor Entrances - Hallways/Aisle Ways - Upscale/Decorative - Other indoor heavy traffic - Heavy moisture areas
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-168-203||2' x 3' x 3/8" Mat||7 lbs.|
|NT-168-304||3' x 4' x 3/8" Mat||13 lbs.|
|NT-168-305||3' x 5' x 3/8" Mat||16 lbs.|
|NT-168-406||4' x 6' x 3/8" Mat||29 lbs.|
|NT-168-310||3' x 10' x 3/8" Mat||32 lbs.|
|NT-168-410||4' x 10' x 3/8" Mat||48 lbs.|
No Custom Sizes
- #168 Opus High Moisture Entrance Mat
- Compare to the Waterhog Eco Premier Mat by Andersen Mat.
- Colors: Brown, Slate Blue, Hunter Green and Charcoal
- Diamond pattern facilitates scraping and drying.
- Pattern is designed for non-directional traffic flows.
- Molded rubber cleats reduce slipping.
- Aqua dam sides keep water off of your floors.
- 32 oz. tufted yarn per yard.
- 3/8" pile carpet fits under low swinging doors.
- Mats are molded true to size.
- Sorry stock sizes only - no custom sizes available.
- Where to Use: The pattern design is intended for areas where foot traffic is random and non-directional.
- Shipping Location: Chicago, IL 60638