#166 Guzzler For High Traffic, High Moisture Entrance Areas
The #166 Rubber backed entrance mat is part of the OptiMA Green Product line.
The #166 Guzzler AquaTRU Series are for heavy traffic and high moisture areas. They feature a non-directional waffle pattern which is perfect for busy entrance areas. One-piece construction with a patented raised perimeter "Aqua Dam" which forms a tray that actually traps water and dirt, preventing them from draining onto the floor.
Molded bubbles, needle punched design allows mat to stay dry and functional even under the wettest of conditions. Overall Thickness is 1/4" Thick Rubber Backing with molded rubber ribs reduces mat "creeping" or movement.
Recommended Uses: Indoor Entrances - Hallways/Aisle Ways - Upscale/Decorative - Other indoor heavy traffic, heavy moisture areas.
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-166-203||2' x 3' x 1/4" Mat||4 lbs.|
|NT-166-304||3' x 4' x 1/4" Mat||8 lbs.|
|NT-166-305||3' x 5' x 1/4" Mat||10 lbs.|
|NT-166-406||4' x 6' x 1/4" Mat||16 lbs.|
|NT-166-310||3' x 10' x 1/4" Mat||20 lbs.|
|NT-166-410||4' x 10' x 1/4" Mat||27 lbs.|
No Custom Sizes
- #166 Guzzler Rubber Backed Entrance Mat
- Compare to the Waterhog Classic Mat from Andersen Mat.
- Indoor Use
- Medium to High Traffic Areas
- Raised waffle pattern scrapes dirt and moisture
- Raised rubber border acts as a water dam.
- Rubber cleats reduce movement.
- 1/4" high pile performs under narrow door clearances.
- Great high traffic, high dirt high moisture mat.
- 26 Ounces of carpet per square yard.
- Colors Available: Brown, Burgundy, Slate Blue, Hunter Green, Red/Black and Charcoal.
- Sorry stock sizes only - no custom sizes available.
- Where to Use: The non-directional pattern design is perfect for entrance ways, lobbies
- Shipping Location: Calhoun, GA 30701