- Overall Thickness – 3/8"
- Face Weight – 26 oz. per sq. yd.
- Stock Sizes – 2'x3', 3'x4', 3'x5', 3'x10', 4'x6', 4'x10'
- Custom Sizes Available in 3' and 4' widths.
- Recommended in upscale environments as the carpet-to-the-edge conceals obtrusive rubber borders.
- Barrier Rib should be placed so that traffic passes across ridges for maximum benefit.
- Where to Use: Indoor - Main entrance way; any and all heavy traffic areas.
- Shipping Location: Chicago, IL 60638
|Stock Number||Mat Size||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-161-203||2' x 3' x 3/8"||7|
|NT-161-304||3' x 4' x 3/8"||14|
|NT-161-305||3' x 5' x 3/8"||17|
|NT-161-406||4' x 6' x 3/8"||26|
|NT-161-310||3' x 10' x 3/8"||35|
|NT-161-410||4' x 10' x 3/8"||47|
Barrier Rib is a unique yet highly functional indoor entrance mat with a molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern to maximize the scraping and drying process.
There is a raised rubber perimeter on all four sides of the mat which help retain moisture and debris, and an anti-microbial carpet treatment stops bacteria and germs at the entrance.
An extremely durable rubber backed mat, Barrier Rib has a highly fashionable look that features carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings and contemporary color choices to match any décor.
Available Colors: Burgundy, Brown, Slate Blue, Gray, Hunter Green, Charcoal Black, Red/Black
- Molded dual-ridge cross-rib pattern (a NoTrax® exclusive) facilitates scraping and drying, retaining moisture and debris within its patented/invisible Aqua Dam™ border.
- Extremely durable, yet highly fashionable look featuring carpet-to-the-edge to blend with its surroundings.
- Anti-Microbial carpet treatment to stop bacteria and germs at the entrance.
- Densely tufted yarn for increased moisture retention.
- Rubber underside features a cleat design which resists mat slippage.
- Available in continuous lengths up to 60 feet.
you may also like
Heavy Traffic / High Moisture
New Lower Prices!
Medium /High Traffic
Rubber Backed & Raised Edges
New Lower Prices!
High Moisture Areas
Rubber Backed Mat
Made in the U.S.A.!