Carpet Anchor / Mat Hold - Keeps Vinyl Backed Mats from Creeping
Mat Hold™ is a self-adhesive mesh pad used to eliminate mat movement by gently adhering a mat to the floor. Typically used on smooth surface flooring, Mat Hold can also be used on carpeting.
The light adhesive is repositionable and will not leave behind any residue or stain the underlying floor or carpet.
Be certain to thoroughly clean floor and underside of mat before applying. It is recommended that Mat Hold be cut 6 inches narrower than the mat on all 4 sides.
Order Full Rolls: 2' x 100' & 3' x 100'
Custom Lengths: Available in 2' and 3' widths (use quantity to show number of desired feet.) It is recommended that Mat Hold be cut 6 inches narrower than the mat on all 4 sides. For example if you have a 4' x 8' mat - purchase 3' x 7' of mat hold.
|Stock Number||Mat Size*||Weight (Lbs.)|
|NT-090-2100||2' x 100' Roll||10.0 lbs.|
|NT-090-3100||3' x 100' Roll||15.0 lbs.|
*Available in 2' and 3' custom lengths up to 100'
- #090 Mat Hold™
- Rubberized mesh pad gently adheres to floor and underside of vinyl backed carpet mat
- Does not leave behind any residue and will not stain carpeting or floors
- Works on carpet, tile and hard floors.
- Be certain to thoroughly clean floor and underside of mat before applying.
- Does not transfer adhesive to carpet or tile.
- Place pad under mats to prevent "creeping".
- Order 6" short on all sides. Example: 4 x 6 mat - order custom 3' x 5' length.